Valentine's Day doesn't have to always be an expensive "Hallmark moment" kind of day to be something special and memorable.
Let's celebrate love, laughter, and luxury this Valentine's Day with a little (low-key) pampering for the heart and soul.
It doesn't matter if you are single or in a relationship - what matters is that you set aside some time to eat a chocolate, smell a rose, and laugh with someone you love.
My Five Tips For A Fun Valentine's Day:
1. Create a self-love ritual. Doesn't a bubble bath and a face mask sound amazing!?!
2. Call someone who makes you laugh. Make it extra meaningful by reaching out to someone who you haven't connected with in a while.
3. Indulge with something that feels luxurious. Keep it simple by stopping by a yummy bakery and grabbing a beautifully decorated cake / cupcake. If you are single I say mingle and share the cake at a Galentine's Day Gathering. Make each participant share a funny dating story! #lovelaughs
Or go all out and get a SpaStar Wrap that is sure inspire (many) moments of self-care for you. It makes you feel special every time you put it on. A dear friend once said,"If you send them to the right place you won't get the wrong gift!"
So, if you want to receive a wrap as a Valentine's Day gift - just send your sweetheart a link to this article with a hint hint. 💋💋
4. Dine in. Forgot to make a dinner reso? No worries, just pull out the fancy plates and silverware and serve a frozen pizza at home! It's the little things that make people feel special. Light a candle, head to YouTube and play some romantic dinner tunes on your big screen smart tv (you can even find music with a themed background).
5. Spread Joy! If you want to spark some fast love vibes just bring a box of fancy chocolates to work to share with co-workers and clients!
No matter how serious or silly your schedule, no matter what else is going on in your life, there's always time for love, laughter, and luxury.
What are your favorite Valentine's Day indulgences?